Mr. Nandan Mungekar - Rain Water Harvesting & Environmental Consultant
B. Arch., G.D. Arch., F.I.I.A., M.E. (Civil), T & C.P. PGD in Ecology & Environment.
- He has authored a book on environment Studies."USE, MISUSE & ABUSE OF HILLS AND ITS IMPACT ON CITY DEVELOPMENT - A CASE STUDY IN AND AROUND MUMBAI". The said work was given cognizance at the International Symposium of Ekistics in 1988.
- Visiting Faculty In I.E.S. College of Architecture Mumbai, Since - 1995.
- Visiting Faculty from Academy of Architecture from 1980 - till date for Graduation & post Graduation.
- Speaker of JBGC, Green Building Congress 2012.
- Part of Various Discussion on Environmental Issues on TV & Radio.
- Award for Excellence In Architecture 1998, for The Project "Roof Water Management of Holiday Home / Training Centre" At Village Bhose Panchgani for M/S Ion Exchange India Ltd. The said Project is also nominated by The Indian Institute of Architects for “Indira Gandhi Paryavaran Purskar 1998”.
- Award for Successful Rain Water Harvesting at Oval Maidan, Mumbai From Orchid - 2006.
- Award for Implementing Rain Water Harvesting Project for The M.N. Banajee Industrail Home For The Blind.